Sechenov 1st Moscow Medical Institute, 1985 (now the Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University)
- Residency: Specializing in radiology at the Radiology Department of the Kirov Military Medical Academy, Leningrad (St. Petersburg); residency at the Burdenko Central Clinical Hospital, Radiology Department.
- Ultrasound Diagnostics specializations, 2002.
- Military radiologist in the Soviet and Russian Armed Forces.
- Radiology Department head and deputy chief radiologist at the Mandryk 2nd Central Military Clinical Hospital; rank of colonel (reserve) in the Medical Service.
- Consulting physician in radiology and ultrasound diagnostics at the European Medical Center.
In 1985 graduated from Sechenov Moscow Medical Institute. In 1985-1986 continued his post-graduate studies in radiology at the Chair of radiology at Military Medical Academy named after Kirov in Leningrad, then got extensive medical practice at the Burdenko Central Hospital. In 1986-1998 worked as a military radiologist of USSR Military Forces.
In 1998-2006 was Head of the Radiology Department and Deputy of the Chief Radiologist of the 2nd Central Military Clinical Hospital named after Mandryka, retired medical service colonel.
In 2002 after completing additional professional training in ultrasound diagnostics joined the EMC team. From 2009 works as a specialist in Radiology and Ultrasound Diagnostics in GMS Clinic.