Russian State Medical University (now renamed The Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University)
- Residency: Pediatric Hematology Research Institute, Russian Health Ministry
- MSc in Allergology and Clinical Immunology from the Pediatric Hematology Research Institute. Master’s thesis topic: Nijmegen Breakage Syndrome in Children: the Homo- and Heterozygosity Phenotype.
- Preventative Vaccination (Research Institute of Pediatrics)
- Laboratory Diagnostics (Institute of Pediatric Hematology)
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University)
- Organization of Healthcare and Public Health (Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education)
- PLAB Part 1 (exam required for medical practice in the UK)
- PLAB Part 2 (exam required for medical practice in the UK)
- Urgent Care: "CPR Course for Providers" (organized by the European Resuscitation Council)
- Russian Children’s Clinical Hospital, Department of Clinical Immunology
- MDM American Clinic (Moscow), Pediatric Department
- SOS International, Pediatrician
Employment and internship abroad
- At St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) via US-Russia Exchange Program
Curator of the International Research Center of medical problems of adoption and guardianship.