Sechenov First Moscow Medical Institute, 1993 (now the Sechenov First Moscow Medical University)
- Residency: in urology at the Urology Department of the Sechenov First Moscow Medical Institute, 1994; clinical residency in urology (Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry), 1995-1997.
- M.Sc. in Urology (Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry). Specializations in male genital surgery (American Urological Association, European Society of Male Genital Surgery, European Society for Impotence Research). Master’s thesis on urology and microsurgery written in 2000: “Subtotal Urethroplasty in Extensive Urethra Defects Using Microsurgical Autotransplants of Vascularized Forearm Tissue).
- Specializations in endoscopic urology and laparoscopic surgery in Russia (Urology Research Institute; Federal Endosurgery Training Center; US Auto Suture Training Center, Moscow), 2001.
- Professional development in oncology; cycle of certification in oncology (Blokhin Russian Oncological Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences), 2002.
- Specializations in endoscopic urology, oncological urology and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery for urology in Germany, France, Spain, and Switzerland (KEH Krankenhaus, Berlin; Klinikum rechts der Isar, Munich; L’Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris; La Paz University Hospital, Madrid; Klinikum Coburg, Coburg; Clinique Generale Beaulieu, Geneva), 2002-2006.
- Cycle of certification in urology (Endoscopic Urology Department, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education), 2006.
- Specializations in genital surgery, endoscopic urology, and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery for urology in Germany, France, Spain, and the USA (La Paz University Hospital, Madrid; Clinique St Augustine, Bordeaux; American Urological Association), 2007.
- Specializations in endoscopic urology, urogynecology, oncourology, and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery for urology in Germany, France, Britain, and the USA (Urologische Universitat Klinikum, Heidelberg; Clinique St. Augustine, Bordeaux; BAUS, UK; Cleveland Clinic, FL; Mayo Clinic, FL; Cleveland Clinic, OH; Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD), 2008.
- Endoscopic urology and laparoscopic urology cycle (Endoscopic Urology Department, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education), 2008.
- Specialization in robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery for urology (Clinique St Augustine, Bordeaux), 2010.
- Specialization in oncourology and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery for urology (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons; Laparoscopy Hospital, New Delhi); USA (American Urological Association); Switzerland (Clinique Generale Beaulieu, Geneva), 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Specialization in oncourology (Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Ichilov Hospital), 2013.
- Urologic surgeon and deputy chief physician at the European Medical Center
- Research fellow, Surgical Urology Department, Blokhin Russian Oncological Research Center, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
- AUA (American Urological Association), candidate member;
- EAU (European Association of Urology);
- DGU (Deutsche Gesellshaft fur Urologie);
- SIU (Societe Internationale d'Urologie);
- ISSM (International Society for Sexual Medicine);
- ESSM ESSIR (European Society for Sexual and Impotence Research);
- ROEKh/RAES (Russian Association of Endoscopic Surgeons);
- ROOU/RAOU (Russian Association of Onco-Urologists);
- Moscow Association of Oncologists;
- PAAR/RPAA (Russian Professional Association of Andrologists).
- Plastic and reconstructive microsurgery in urology (including microsurgical phallo- and urethroplasty; microsurgical seminal vescicle reconstruction; microsurgical penile revascularization in cases of arterial insufficiency)
- Genital surgery (surgical andrology, urogynecology): circumcision; surgical sterilization; surgical treatment of male infertility; testicular biopsy; penile lengthening; penile widening; penile head enlargement; urethroplasty using prepuce tissue or cheek tissue (buccalis); correction of erectile deformations of the penis; penile dermoplasty for oleogranulomas; mini-incision microsurgical ligation of spermatic cord veins for varicoceles; penile vein ligation for pathological venous drainage; testicular prosthesis implantation; penile prosthesis implantation (including three-component prostheses) for erectile dysfunction (AMS, Mentor); artificial bladder sphincter implantation for male urinary incontinence (AMS 800); surgical treatment of urinary incontinence in women; surgical treatment of bladder or rectal prolapse in women.
- Oncological urology (prostate biopsy; orchofuniculectomy; testicular resection; penile amputations or organ-preserving operations; radical nephrectomy; renal resection; radical prostatectomy)
- Laparoscopic and endoscopic urology (transurethral resection of the prostate, transurethral resection of the bladder; laparoscopic nephrectomy; percutaneous nephrostomy; urethroscopy using rigid or flexible urethroscopes; contact lithotripsy for bladder or ureter stones).