I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, specialization in surgical diseases
- Residency: Clinical residency training in endoscopy at the Central State Medical Academy, Administrative Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, endoscopy department
- Fellowship: Part-time doctoral program at the Central State Medical Academy, Administrative Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, endoscopy department
- IsraeLive Endoscopy International 2018 and the Israeli Gastroenterology Association Semi-Annual Meeting «ENDOSCOPY and your PRACTICE», Haifa, Israel, 2018
- Diagnostic and medical endoscopy, the Modern Scientific and Technological Academy, an autonomous, non-profit organization for additional vocational education, Moscow, 2018
- Advanced professional training course, participant in the 100th International Spring Sessions of the National School of Gastroenterology, Hepatology of the Russian Gastroenterological Association, «Gastroenterology: achievements, controversial questions and contradictions», Moscow, 2017
- Additional advanced professional training course, participant in the «Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopy, Intraluminal surgery of the gastrointestinal tract» master class at the I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, 2015
- Advanced professional training course, participant in the Russian-Japanese autumn scientific research seminar as part of the experienceexchange program between Russian and Japanese specialists in the fields of endoscopy and pathomorphology, Moscow, 2015
- Advanced professional training course in diagnostic and medical endoscopy. Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, 2013
- Advanced professional training course, endoscopic ultrasound internship (Endoscopic Ultrasound in Diagnostics of Gastrointestinal Tract Diseases) at the Institute of Gastroenterology Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel, 2012
- Higher medical degree in Endoscopy, 2008
- Advanced professional training course in Diagnostic and Medical Endoscopy during Acute and Chronic Diseases of the Digestive System, Teaching and Research Medical CenterAdministrative Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, 2008
- Primary medical qualification in Endoscopy, 2003
- Advanced professional training course in Diagnostic and Medical Endoscopy during Acute and Chronic Diseases of the Digestive System, Teaching and Research Medical Center, Administrative Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, 2003
- Advanced professional training course in Children’s Endoscopy, City Consultative and Diagnostic Center for Children’s Endoscopy, 2000
Participation in congresses and symposia
- International conference with live video broadcast of endoscopic operations,"Barrett’s esophagus: modern standards and new diagnostic and medical technology«, Moscow, 2018
- IV Interdisciplinary gastro-endoscopic conference «The opinions of a gastroenterologist, endoscopy specialist, and morphologist on Maastricht V, Rome IV and the Kyoto classification of gastritis», Moscow, 2018
- X-ray Endoscopic Method of Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepatopancreatic Duodenal Diseases seminar, Moscow, 2018
- IV Russian-Japanese academic researching TTT program seminar with live video broadcast"Complex and unresolved issuesof diagnosis and treatment of esophagus, stomach and large intestine diseases", Moscow, 2018
- International EducationalEndoscopy Video Forum IEEF — 2017, Sochi, 2017
- International Ultrasonography Symposium EURO EUS — 2016, Marseille, France, 2016
- XVI International Symposium of Endoscopy specialist’s, Düsseldorf, Germany, 2014
- Head of endoscopy department, European Medical Center
- Endoscopy physician, European Medical Center
- Endoscopy physician, Central Clinical Hospital and Polyclinic, Administrative Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation
Valid member of the of the Russian Endoscopic Society, Moscow Endoscopic Society (MOSENDO) and the World Endoscopy Organization (WEO).
In her work she uses the principal endoscopic methods of diagnosis and surgical treatment of gastrointestinal andbile duct diseases: esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), sigmoidoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, endoscopic papillo-sphincterotomy; targeted biopsy including fine-needle aspiration guided by endoscopic ultrasound, polypectomy, removal of benign tumors by endoscopic resection of the mucosa (ERM) and endoscopic dissection in the submucosal layer (ESD), vital stain of the mucosa, endoscopic foreign body retrieval, endoscopic bezoar removal, endoscopic diagnosis and treatment/toppage of gastrointestinal bleeding, endoscopic stenting of plastic and self-expanding stents, diagnosis and treatment used for hollow organ diseases, balloon dilatation.
Placement and removal of intragastric balloons (body mass correction).
Principal endoscopic methods of diagnosis and surgical treatment of (i) tracheobronchial tree diseases (diagnostic and medical laryngoscopy, video bronchoscopy, fine-needle aspiration biopsy of lymph nodes and peripheral lung tumors guided by endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS), removal of benign trachea and bronchi tumors) and (ii) diseases of the small intestine (endoscopic video capsules and enteroscopy).
In her work she uses nosologicalfeatures of children endoscopy. Professional certificate in children endoscopy