Moscow State Pedagogical University, majoring in Preschool Psychology (2002) and Clinical Psychology (2004)
- Internship: Pediatric Neuropsychology Research Center
- Differential Diagnosis in Psychology practicum led by Prof. Sofya Zabramnaya, 2014
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Brain Gym – Professional Psychotherapy League, 2014
- Psychoneurological and Neuropsychological Correction of Poor School Performance – Further Education Institute, Moscow State Pedagogical University (course taught by neurologist Prof. Boris Arkhipov, M.Sc.), 2013
- Integrative Psychotherapy for Emotional Disorders (at the Gannushkin Psychiatric Research Institute) – Moscow City University of Psychology and Education, 2011
- Theory and Practice of Psychological Consultations – Moscow City University of Psychology and Education, 2010
- Body-Oriented Therapy Methods and Techniques in Working With Children – Pediatric Neuropsychology Research Center, 2010
- Neuropsychological Diagnosis and Correction in Childhood – Pediatric Neuropsychology Research Center (course taught by Prof. Zhanna Glozman, Ph.D.), 2010
- Psychology of Family Relationships – Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2009
- Psychological Correction of Crisis and Stress Situations – Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychoanalysis (group headed by Prof. Alexander Venger, Ph.D.), 2008
- Child and Parent Consultations – Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychoanalysis, 2007
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy – Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychoanalysis, 2007
- Train the Trainer for Clinical Psychology Specialists – diploma from the Faculty of Professional Development for Clinical Psychologists, Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2006
- Professional Development Diploma in Clinical Psychology – Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2004
- Ericksonian Hypnosis – Moscow Social Pedagogical Institute (group headed by psychiatrist Boris Suvorov), 2004
- Training in Group Therapy Fundamentals – Art of Training Institute, 2004
- 2013 – present: specialist with the district medical psychological commission, Southern Administrative District, City of Moscow; neuropsychologist at GMS Clinic.
- 2011- present: neuropsychologist at the Yuzhny Diagnosis and Consulting Center, Moscow.
- Prior to 2011: child psychologist, Southern Administrative District, City of Moscow.
- Prior to 2006: head of psychology service, Our Future private educational institution.
- All-Russian Professional Psychotherapy League
- Russian Psychology Society
- Russian Guild of Defectologists
Author of articles published in academic anthologies, School Psychologist journal, Where to Study magazine, psychology textbooks, other periodicals, etc.
Author of four supplementary educational programs on psychocorrection.
Providing correctional services to:
- Preschoolers (aged 3 to 7) and elementary school students (aged 7 to 10)
- Children with disabilities
- Children with organic brain damage
- Bilingual children