46 120 ₽If necessary, additional examinations will be appointed
Duration of passingfor 2 days
ResultsDetailed medical report and recommendations
Indications for the procedureby patient request
If you have planned a morning run in the park, a weight training session or Ironman distance training, it’s better to think if your body is ready for an intense workout. GMS Clinic cardiologists recommend a medical fitness testing for recreational and professional athletes before training.
Who needs to take a fitness checkup?
The service of fitness testing is especially relevant for you if you are a beginner or if you have had a long break in sports activities. The presence of comorbidities and age over 40 are direct indications for diagnosis.
For amateurs who plan to increase their workload or engage in any active sport, including hiking, river rafting, and alpine skiing, testing will reveal hidden heart or vascular abnormalities and fitness levels. The test will provide clarity and help you plan your workouts intelligently and safely for your individual health, with or without a trainer.
Professional athletes to monitor any unnoticed abnormalities in cardiovascular function along with overheating from prolonged exposure to the sun, dehydration or a tight training schedule.
You need to be sure that your body is well tolerated. Otherwise, exercising can be detrimental to your health.
Advantages of GMS
- GMS Clinic has a cozy atmosphere, modern examination equipment and friendly atmosphere.
- There are no queues here, you will be supervised by our staff, so you will not have to wait for a doctor’s appointment or tests.
- Thanks to the competent organization of visits, you can have a fitness test in 2 days.
- The doctor’s recommendations, based on your studies and international protocols, will help you exercise effectively and safely.
- You can get a consultation in Russian or English.