Honors degree from the Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Residency: Cutaneous and Venereal Diseases Department, Postgraduate Professional Education Faculty, Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Postgraduate work at the Immune-Mediated Dermatosis Laboratory, Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University; thesis on treating limited scleroderma
- Topic-specific improvement course on “Dermatoscopy as a modern method of visual skin diagnosis” at the training center of the Association of Medical and Pharmaceutical Higher Education Institutions.
- Topic-specific improvement course on “Hair and scalp disorders” at Tula State University.
- Moscow Research and Practice Center for Dermatovenereology and Cosmetology
- Boston Clinic
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the Russian Trichology Research and Practice Association
- Yearly attendance and presentations at Russian and international conferences, authorship of scientific papers in the field of dermatology