Schule fur Physiotherapie in Grunstadt (Rheinlandpfalz), 2001 – 2004 specialization: physiotherapy, rehabilitation, therapeutic massage
Lehr- und Weiterbildungsinstitute fur Physiotherapie, Massage und Podologie in Mainz, Ulm, specialization: PT-OMT orthopedic manual therapy.
- Certificate in Manual and Rehabilitation therapy
- Parkklinik in Bad- Dürkheim
- Praxis für Phyiotherapie in Neuhofen (Rheinland-pfalz)
Andreas Stromberger received his medical education in Germany, a leading country in physiotherapy and rehabilitation, has experience working at specialized medical centers in Germany.
Aside from basic physiotherapy procedures Doctor Stromberger also specializes in the following areas:
- Treatment of patients with neurological disorders (stroke, paresis, paralysis)
- Recovery and improvement in the symptoms and overall condition using the concept of PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation), Bobath therapy
- Postoperative care of patients with knee, hip andshoulder blade joint replacements
- Rehabilitation of patients using training apparatus at gyms and sport complexes