Kirov Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg (1989-1996)
- Internship in Surgery (1999-2000)
- Residency at the Traumatology and Orthopedics Department, Kirov Military Medical Academy, St Petersburg (2000-2003)
- Manual Therapy – Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) – Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow
- Visceral Manipulation (VM) Therapy – Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow
- Rehabilitation Therapy – Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow
- Manual Therapy and Rehabilitation Therapy
- District Military Clinical Hospital 442, Chita
- Central Military Clinical Hospital 1080, Sergiyev Posad
- Presidential Affairs Directorate’s General Medical Clinic No. 3
- American Medical Clinic
Dr. Oros is a consultant to the CSKA Moscow Professional Basketball Club.
Years of experience with one of Europe’s top basketball teams, continual cooperation with leading sport specialists (doctors and fitness coaches) from Israel, Germany, the US, Italy, Greece, Spain, and elsewhere – all this enables Dr. Oros to handle complex problems from post-injury rehabilitation to keeping today’s most outstanding athletes in peak shape.
This experience allows Dr. Oros to bring his exclusive and wide-ranging knowledge to tasks that include analyzing the current condition of a patient’s body and designing strategic personalized programs for rehabilitating, improving, and maintaining physical form (capability). And a well-informed, integrated, active approach to shaping the body’s harmonious interaction with an aggressive external environment by means of adjusting diet and physical activity is, as everyone knows, the way to a long, active, and productive life.