Moscow State University (MGU), Master’s degree
- Russian certificate from the Association of Natural Feeding Consultants (AKEV)
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC, certified to practice in any country)
- Over nine years leading a community support group for nursing mothers
- Eight years in private practice as a consultant
- Member of the Association of Natural Feeding Consultants (AKEV, Russia) and the International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA).
- Regular attendance at national and international conferences on lactation issues; cooperation with international organizations.
- Author of articles on breast-feeding.
- Working in compliance with international recommendations and standards.
- Providing a personalized approach and support for mothers in any situation, even the most difficult.
- Consulting in Russian, English, and German.
Years of practical consulting experience in:
- Pain during breast-feeding, nipple damage, cracked nipples
- Blocked milk ducts, mastitis
- Transitioning babies from formula or mixed feeding to breast-feeding
- Introducing solid foods and gentle weaning after breast-feeding
- Breast-feeding twins or triplets
- Breast-feeding babies with special needs: premature births, Down’s syndrome, cleft palate
- Breast-feeding adopted babies
- Maintaining lactation while returning to work, being hospitalized, or during illness of mother or child