I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, specializing in General Medicine, 1989−1996
- Residency: Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, residency in obstetrics and gynecology, 1996−1998
- Doctorate studies: Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998−2002
- certification cycle of professional development, specializing in ultrasonic diagnostics, Institute of Professional Development, Federal Medical-Biological Agency, 2015
- certification cycle of professional development, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, V.I. Kulakov Research Center for obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology, 2003, 2007, 2012
- certification cycle of professional development in professional pathology, Research Institute for Occupational Medicine, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2008
- endoscopy and gynecology course, Department of Endoscopy, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- primary specialization in ultrasonic diagnostics, Department of Radiology and Ultrasonic Diagnostics, Institute of Professional Development, Federal Medical-Biological Agency
- V.I. Kulakov Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, innovation department of minimal invasion technologies at S.P. Botkin Hospital— research scientist
- «Health For You» Center, К+31 Clinic, obstetrician-gynecologist, outpatient department
- American Medical Center (GK Medcy), obstetrician-gynecologist
- Winner of the Russian Young Scientists Competition. Awarded with first prize and I.M.Sechenov medal.
- Member of the Russian Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2003.
- Author of more than 40 scientific papers. Annual participation in seminars, symposia, conferences on current issues of obstetrics and gynecology.