Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, majoring in General Therapy
- Residency: clinical residency in Otolaryngology at the Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation, 2001-2003
- Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation
- Presidential Affairs Directorate’s Clinic No. 3
- MDM American Clinic, Moscow
- IntermedCenter International Hospital Medical Center, Moscow
Author of over 30 scientific articles.
Professional skills: providing the full range of qualified outpatient care as an otolaryngologist, including diagnosis and treatment of emergency cases (opening and draining peritonsillar abcesses, tympanocentesis, removing foreign bodies, stopping bleeding, setting broken noses, etc.)