Kursk state Medical University
- Internship in Kursk state Medical University, specialty «therapy»
- Professional retraining on the specialty «General practice» is passed in Moscow regional research clinical Institute. M. F. Vladimirsky
- Postgraduate course: «Treatment of pain in the practice of family doctor»
- The doctor of the emergency Department and emergency European medical center
- Employee of the Kursk state medical University
- Medical Director at private medical center
Work experience abroad
- Internship in private clinics in Spain and Eastern Europe
- In the framework of strict focus on the thesis and approaches of evidence-based medicine. Familiar with the principles and approaches of major medical centers in Europe.
- Since 2015 member of the Association of General practitioners. A member of various medical societies (Russian scientific medical society of physicians, world and European associations of physicians).
- In 2008 awarded the prize and scholarship of the Governor of Kursk region in the field of science and innovations for young scientists and specialists «the Best young scientist and specialist of the year».
- Repeatedly participated as an expert and organizer of forums at various levels, the all-Russian forum «Seliger» forum «Slavic Commonwealth» and «Zvorykin project».
- In 2009 she received a grant from the Russian Academy of medical Sciences within the Federal program «Personnel» for the multicenter internship in Siberian state medical University and Tomsk technical University.
- In 2010 according to the program RFBR trained in the development of academic mobility of young doctors and specialists in medical scientific center of Novosibirsk state University.
- As the Manager of the medical center, was, according to the results in the period 2012-2014, the national award «company of the year — 2015» in the section «medical services».