Kharkiv State Medical University, Faculty of General Medicine (1988-1994)
- Residency: Internal Disease Propedeutics Department, Kharkov State Medical University (1994-1996).
- Master’s degree from the Internal Disease Propedeutics Department, Kharkov State Medical University. M.Sc. thesis written in 1999 on Progression of Glomerulonephritis in Cases of CMV Infection.
- Professional development courses in therapy: qualified as Category 1 therapist in 2001.
- Professional development courses in nephrology, St. Petersburg, 1995 and 1996.
- Professional development courses in Family Medicine, 2003-2004.
- Member of the European Association of Nephrologists (ERA-EDTA). Attended ERA-EDTA conferences and seminars in 1997-2000.
- Attended the International School on Asthma and Allergy, Warsaw-Kiev-Yalta, 1999.
- Professional development courses in Family Medicine, 2011.
- Osteoporosis School international seminar, 2011.
- Professional development courses on arteriosclerosis and metabolic syndrome.
- Obesity Medicine Association-2017, Seattle , USA, 2017
- 7th European Congress on Obesity and eating disorder, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2018
- Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine, Treating Obesity, Harvard medical school, Boston, USA, 2018
- Internal Medicine Comprehensive Review and Update, Harvard Medical school, Boston, USA, 2019
- Treating Obesity in Internal Medicine, Harvard Medical school, Boston, USA, 2019
- Family medicine
- Emergency care: “CPR Course for Providers,” organized by the European Resuscitation Council.
- Assistant at the Internal Disease Propedeutics Department, Kharkov State Medical University, 1999-2002.
- Therapist at Clinic No. 1, Russian Presidential Affairs Directorate, 2003.
- Chief family physician at the American Medical Center, Moscow (2003-2012)
- Membership in the Obesity Medicine Association USA