2nd Moscow Medical Institute. Russian National Research Medical University
- Residency: 2nd Moscow Medical Institute. Department of intermediate level surgery
- Doctorate studies: 2nd Moscow Medical Institute. Department of intermediate level surgery
- Workshop «Clinical 3D anatomy of low tension circulation of lower extremities. Diagnostic possibilities. 21st century.» Prof Jean-Francois UHL (France)
- Seminar «Current issues of endovenous thermal obliteration in the practice of a phlebologist. «Pirogov National Medical Surgery Center
- International course «Practical Phlebology»
- Seminar «Sclerotherapy, surgery or endovascular treatment? Pro et contra. Opinions of the Old and New World. «Dr Attilio Cavezzi, Dr Nick Morrison
- Workshop «Diagnostics and treatment of varicose vein disease» Dr Attilio Cavezzi
2nd Moscow Medical Institute. Department of intermediate level surgery
Combining practice with exchange of experience with colleagues in Russia and abroad. Participant of several symposiums, seminars and workshop on the areas of professional interest. Significant research work in the area of surgery, co-author of more than 30 published works in Russia and abroad, two patents for inventions.
Professional experience in surgery includes more than 3000 vascular and general surgical interventions. Approach to each patient is based on individual assessment of medical grounds for the operation and possible risks, as well as taking into account the patient’s wishes, for a most effective result from both medical and cosmetic points of view. Academic approach to treatment, elaborated during years of work at one of the leading surgical departments of Russia, combined with the use of most advanced, effective and cosmetic international and Russian methods.