Russian State Medical University
- Internship: Childhood Disease Propedeutics Department, Russian State Medical University, 2006
- Residency: Childhood Disease Propedeutics Department, Russian State Medical University, 2008
- Neonatal Intensive Care, Including For Infants With Extremely Low Birth Weight– course at the Kulakov Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Perinatology Research Center, 2011
- 2006-2012: pediatrician at the Izmailovo Municipal Clinical Children’s Hospital, Moscow. Major research and practice interests in this period: early childhood pathology and hemostatic disorders.
- 2012-2013: pediatrician at the European Medical Center, Moscow; on staff at the Center for Congenital Disorders headed by Professor Natalya Belova.
- June 2013: joined GMS Clinic’s team as a pediatrician and Center for Congenital Disorders staff member in charge of OI treatment.
Dr. Katasonov regularly attends Center for Congenital Disorders concilia, participates actively in medical conferences and congresses, translates and edits medical literature, writes popular articles for parents, and promotes a rational approach to raising healthy children.