Russian State Medical University (Moscow)
- Institute of Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology (Moscow)
- Institute of Practical Psychology of Imaton (St. Petersburg)
Training with leading foreign masters:
- Seminars with Betty Alice Erickson: Advanced Hypnosis Techniques in Clinical Practice.
- Vladimir Domoratsky, cycle of lectures: Ericksonian Therapy in Clinical Practice.
- Holotropic Breathwork seminars with Stanislav Grof: Altered States of Consciousness in Clinical Practice.
- Children’s home psychologist (diagnosis, correctional-developmental program design and implementation for children and teens)
- Rimpl American Medical Clinic
- In private practice as a psychotherapist since 2000.
Using integrative psychotherapy methods: Ericksonian hypnosis, EMDR, Gestalt therapy, art therapy, storytelling therapy, guided imagery, body-oriented psychotherapy, transactional analysis, positive therapy, REBT, psychodrama.
- Specialist at AlfaClinic, the Russian Presidential Affairs Directorate’s health and therapy complex on Rublevo-Uspenskoye Highway.
- Crisis psychologist at the Orthdox Psychological Center.
- Instructor at the Institute of Practical Psychology of Imaton, St. Petersburg.
- Instructor at the Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Moscow.
- Postgraduate student at the Developmental Psychology Department, Moscow State University.
- Current member of the Russian Professional Psychotherapy League (OPPL). Expert opinions provided for television programs on Channel One, Domashny TV Channel, and Doveriye TV Channel.