I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Residency: clinical residency at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University specializing in otorhinolaryngology. 1996−1999
- Doctorate studies: I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, specializing in otorhinolaryngology. 2000−2003
- Course in child otorhinolaryngology
- Course in ENT oncology and emergency otorhinolaryngology
- Course in endoscopic surgery and microsurgery in otorhinolaryngology
- Course in laser medicine and surgery in otorhinolaryngology
- Course in laser treatment of snoring and sleep apnea syndrome at Portman Institute (Bordeaux, France).
- Otorhinolaryngologist at inpatient and outpatient department, Skhodnenskaya City Hospital (Khimki)
- Otorhinolaryngologist, «MEDCY — American Medical Center» Clinic
- Fellow at Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (Professor V. Antoniv)
Work experience abroad
- Traineeship at Catholic University (Rome, Italy) in functional endoscopic rhinosurgery.
- Traineeship in otorhinolaryngology at Portman Institute (Bordeaux — France) in otoneurosurgery.
- Otorhinolaryngologist in Lome (Togo)
Performing the following operations: septoplasty, adenotomy, tonsillectomy (под м/а, under anesthesia, «surgitrone»), nose polypotomy, endoscopic polysinusotomy, laser polysinusotomy, mastoidectomy, РО на ухе, tracheostomy, throat biopsy, throat neoplasms removal using direct larngoscopy, laser operations in cases of snoring, vasomotor and hypertrophic rhinitis, etc.
- International Rhinologic Society
- European Rhinologic Society